Please leave your answers to these questions in the comments.
- The Declaration of Independence was signed in what month in 1776?
- The song "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)" was written in 1974 as an advertising jingle for what company?
- What Australian city is home to the first Outback Steakhouse?
- On what continent would you find the largest desert in the world?
- The quote "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" comes from what movie?
- The rapper Ja Ruhle was born on February 29, 1976, which was a leap year. How old is he right now?
- Fortune cookies originated in what country?
- In 1963, the U.S. Postal Service designated what two-letter postal code for the state of Nebraska?
- What is the first line of Andrew Lloyd Webber's song "Memory," from Cats?
- How long is the minute hand on Big Ben, in feet?
- In what year did Microsoft discontinue their usage of Clippy, the animated paper clip helper?
- In what year did the War of 1812 begin?
The most important part of reading The Corona Light is to pay it forward - by literally forwarding! Let's bring inspiration, hope, and empowerment to as many people as we can!
Post a Comment